Sunday, January 23, 2011

I think a lot. I love to write. And I have a...Passion for People.

I’ve been told by others that I should start writing my thoughts down because they could foresee me writing a book at some point in my life. I don’t know if that’s because they are sick of listening to my thoughts or if it’s a compliment, but either way I decided to take a step toward taking their advice and start a blog. I pondered, for quite some time, on what I wanted the focus of my blog to be. Then one day after a bible study with friends, it hit me. I was asked the question: What makes you happy? It didn’t take long for my answer to come to me. “Others. Seeing others express joy makes me happy,” I thought to myself. If you know me, you know it is truly not a generic answer. I love people. 

So, after a little more thought, I decided to center this blog around my ‘Passion for People’.  I will blog about how I can become a better neighbor through our Lord and Savior, how I believe every person on this Earth has a purpose and can teach me something in one form or another and I will also write about things I have a passion for and how I can use them to glorify God. I am inviting you to take this journey with me. By the end of 2011, I hope God works through me to become light to the people around me. I pray he will do the same through you, too.

Thank you for your time. And please, please feel free to share your thoughts with me and the rest of the followers throughout the year. I would love to hear them!

May you let the Lord come into your heart and begin to change you with his love. His love for you, for me, and for all who walk on this world he created.

 

 


3 comments:

  1. I'm really proud of you for doing this! No one is sick of listening to your thoughts. This gives you a great way of organizing those thoughts and I'm looking forward to reading your blog! -Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. as if i couldn't get enough of you already, now i get to read your blog all the time! so happy for you and this project - can't wait to be dazzled by all your blog entries to come! love you! -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, loves. I appreciate your support. :) I hope you enjoy it. Share your thoughts; I loooove discussion. :)

    ReplyDelete